Tuesday, November 4, 2008

High School Musical 3!!

Ray, Rachel and I all went to see HSM3 tonight! It was Ray's idea. While I was standing in line to buy my ticket, the couple in front of me kept joking about buying tickets to see it. And than said how dumb it would be. Apparently every other person who hit up the theatre tonight agreed because we were the only three people in our theatre.....which only made the experience so much better! It was pretty much an amazing movie. I won't deny it.

Oh, btw. OBAMA is president!! Wooo Hooo. I took my McCain sticker off as soon as I got out of my car. I guess we will see what the Lord is going to do right?!

2 comments:

Gina said...

tamara smith. shut up. i hope you are willing to see this movie at least one more time.

Jesse Lusko said...

Wow... You blog excessively it is amazing. I am proud of you. Clearly you will be the family scribe. Josh's blog is a desolate wasteland I love you and Josh a lot by the way...