Thursday, August 6, 2009

Its been a while.....

















Last Sunday we had a fantastic Couples Shower!
It was alot of fun. Great people. Great food. Great gifts.



















Joshua doing worship at Skate Church. Following this, he gave an incredible message. I had tears in my eyes, and i was pretty convicted. I love this man. And im so excited to see the way God will continue to use him in these kids lives.
























we hit up some sweet antique stores downtown recently.
it was some good times for sures.
























we roasted some marshmellows at my house over a lovely scented candle...



















Saturday was my Bridal Shower, and Joshua's Grammie got us Snuggie's!!!!!
Aren't they great?!?!? We think so too.




2 comments:

Gina said...

tamara. that snuggie picture is sooo good

Nichol Naranjo said...

Haha! The shower was awesome!
You must've been frying in those snuggies! So excited for you guys!