Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The buddy system

After a lovely night of closing at parchments with Ariel, I remembered that my car was empty, and I needed to go get gas. In not wanting to end up in some strange mans car, I asked Ariel to come with me to the gas station. We got out of the car, and the punch button thingy on the outside payer didn't work so i had to go inside. Where the man told me he would only allow me to fill up if i left my id with him at the counter, seeing as i looked like i was going to be a drive off. And after going back outside, Ariel informed me that using my phone while the pump was pumping, could end up in an explosion. Needless to say, to take this picture we stepped pretty far away from my car. Our adventure ended with the gasoline pouring out of my tank, leaving behind a puddle next to my tire, and my hand wet and smelling like gasoline. Over all I would have to say it was pretty exciting!

2 comments:

Larissa said...

Quite an exciting evening you had there!

Joshua said...

I'm jealous.