Thursday, April 23, 2009

These girls...

Mean the world to me. I wish i could express the impact they have both had on my life. And the ways the Lord has used them. We had a great night hanging out, and a great talk in Ariels stupid car after. There were lots of tears, a few laughs and another unforgetable memory was made. I'm excited to see what the Lord has planned for the next few years, and where He will send each of us. I'm also excited because we still have four months together (Lord willing) and we're going to make the best of it. No more tears.

2 comments:

Nichol Naranjo said...

God has given you girls the beautiful gift of friendship.
God has taught me, friendships are sometimes seasonal, however those that are lifelong require some work and whole lot of grace. Especially as God tugs each of you in different directions.
Having Jesus in common can fill in all the other gaps, if you allow.
You girls are each so special to me and I will pray God guides and directs your amazing friendship!!
All my love!!

Larissa said...

There's nothing like the sweet fellowship of girl friends EXCEPT the sweet fellowship of your best friend. At least that's how I feel about Chip. I'm sure you can relate. (o;